Thanks Given: 0
Status
None

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
thats a somewhat decent looking Kefka, I personally suggest tweaking him just a bit more to more suit him before his insanity

here is something I did for Nattak Wink

[Image: imgshk.png]

this is a before and after view of it all, I got him on an alternate palette though

give me some feedback guys Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Status
None
I agree with Poco Loco, if Kefka hasn't had his magitek infusion he probably wouldn't be dressed like a clown. I'm not sure if SE ever confirmed that he dressed like that after he went crazy, but there seems to be a general agreement within the fandom that that's the case (it also just makes sense.) I uploaded my uniformed General Kefka sprite sheet, you could use that as a base -- same terms as always, please to give credit where credit is due.

Link to thread with sprite sheet here: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...p?tid=2158
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
(05-22-2013, 09:49 PM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: thats a somewhat decent looking Kefka, I personally suggest tweaking him just a bit more to more suit him before his insanity
Nice color choices. But this is the last time you see Kefka this way in my story. I chose these particular colors to be an opposite/contrasting difference to the more colorful clown scheme

(05-23-2013, 01:06 AM)Ghost XIII Wrote: I agree with Poco Loco, if Kefka hasn't had his magitek infusion he probably wouldn't be dressed like a clown.
Even though I didn't change the actual outfit, I was hoping that the dull earthly colors I used wouldn't give off any type of a clown persona/image.
After this failed experiment and his deranged personality appears, he will appear in a much more colorful outfit

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
This is the video trailer for Volume I of my "Final Fantasy VI: Flashbacks" story. This project is kind of different because it's not an actual hack/game, more like a digital graphic novel with each scene resembling a screenshot from a hypothetical game, which I am releasing through Instagram.

You can read the story so far here:
http://www.instagram.com/FF6FB