Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FFVI: Revelations

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
It has come to my attention, and not for the first time, that Zeemis has an immensely strong affinity for Bartz. Tongue
See, in my hack, Rinoa would've been the strongest in this part. XD
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Maybe. [Image: rolleyes.gif]
  Find

Status
Traitor
Would anyone be willing to help me with a lot of portraits?
I'm only going to accept tip-top notch stuff.

I need:
Cloud
Orion
Rinoa
Tina
Faris
Setzer
Firon
Bartz
Tidus
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
well u can always check out the ones I posted up

but I can send more if you want

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Traitor
Yeah... about those. >_<
  Find

Status
None
oh yeah some were attachments weren't they

well I can send you some folders of mugshots and you can pick what you want

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Traitor
I don't want to sound like an ass and be rude but the quality isn't as good as it could be. When a person makes a game, they want their game to be perfect in every way.
As an example, compare your portrait of Bulma to these:
[Image: imgshk.png]
[Image: imgshk.png]

Or

[Image: 9780.png][Image: 9781.png][Image: 9782.png]
[Image: Firion_Portrait_PS.gif][Image: FFII_menu_firion.gif]

All of Sephiroths portraits have a green outline around them for some odd reason.
http://www.simulationnation.com/zeemis/f...hp?tid=130
--------------------------
It just looks like these were originally pictures of Bulma and Firion that you took and resized / cropped their face into a 40x40 frame and reduced the colors to 16. They're not really sprites. I don't want to be rude or anything, but I'd like to use higher quality stuff.
  Find

Status
None
ok man its your choice after all

-HNIC

Status
Traitor
I really hate to say this but I think I'm done with Final Fantasy - Revelations, the reasons why are that I can't get a spriter for this project and there are litterly 50+ bugs, most of which are only fixable through ASM hacking.
Here is my most recent work, which includes everything I've been talking about in this two year project.
http://users.sephiroth.ws/Zemious/beta1.zip

It does included the equipable crossbow, which was ASM hacked by a Japanese friend of mine.
If someone wants to finish what I started, I'd allow it as long as I'm kept in touch.
I will continue to upload this website and offer any assistance that I can give.
  Find

Status
None
sorry 2 hear u abandoned the project man =/

its too bad seeing as how it was coming along so well

-HNIC