Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
When Games Collide, an Epic Mario Hack

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
(08-27-2013, 03:16 PM)Halkel Wrote: [Image: Toad_zps58df78d5.png]

Honestly he was a fast npc haha, but that does look a little better, I'll tweak once I get the chance.

(08-27-2013, 09:59 PM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: I was gonna suggest using the new tutorial that Erdin did to add full sprite sheets for all npc's

I personally think its an amazing idea for your hack

Yea that does.. seems like a bit of work making full npcs sheets Laugh .. maybe once all characters are complete I'll try to attempt it.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
sounds good

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(08-30-2013, 01:52 PM)badass Wrote: Yea that does.. seems like a bit of work making full npcs sheets Laugh .. maybe once all characters are complete I'll try to attempt it.

I saw that tutorial before. It's quite interesting and actually does look like something worth adding. I even asked Raikou about it. I would recommend it when you get to that stage..
  Find

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
I love Frog! Was he pulled straight from Chrono Trigger or edited to fit?
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
frog was created and then fixed, he is perfected into being used in game

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC