Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My Final Fantasy VI Hack

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I'm in need of some help, first, I need a guide to the events list for the FFVI map editor, (not FFIII ED). Second, I would like some suggestions for a name for my game, my ideas would be Final Fantasy VI The After, or Final Fantasy VI The New Empire. *Note: This is a sequal to Final Fantasy VI, the story is Ghestaul returns, he was under cover as a cultist for Kefka. He recreates his empire, and Ghestaul is the Main Enemy.

Another thing I'd like help with is how to make Umaro's charecter slot controlable.

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
well, to begin, there is the FFVI Level Editor

http://acmlm.kafuka.org/uploader/get.php?id=770

Which I find slightly confusing but not too difficult to use (just be wary about what layer you're editing and whatnot)

Suggestions, I've got nothing, sorry

and Umaro controllable...I honestly haven't looked or tested much with the actors editor (in FFVIusME) but mabye if you add usable commands to Umaro you'll get something, I'm not sure though
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
there is a patch to control Umaro, its not finished but is usable and doesn't alter anything in the game other then him (to my knowledge anyway)

the patch is on this page

http://masterzed.cavesofnarshe.com/ff3.html

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC