Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New Magic System and Character Details

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Ok, I'm going to be honest here.....Zeemis, that's impossible.
Everytime you level up, you will get an mp upgrade, what'll you do if someone like me plays your hack and starts level grinding right away to make the dungeons easier?

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Status
None
Can we really edit the rage and lore commands using the FF3usME and FF3MDE? How do we edit the commands name?

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
You can edit the Lore commands with FFIIIusME. The names of the lores 'n all. Rage names are changed when you change monster names. Rage content however....I'm not sure about. The command names can be edited with hex editing.

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
(07-08-2009, 08:37 PM)NeoBahamut Wrote: Ok, I'm going to be honest here.....Zeemis, that's impossible.
Everytime you level up, you will get an mp upgrade, what'll you do if someone like me plays your hack and starts level grinding right away to make the dungeons easier?

I wasn't going to make this a full out hack right off, just a few boss hacks.
What I'll do once it becomes a full out hack is have each limit break cost a certain amount which will correspond with how much MP you have and how much you get every level.

You *can* edit the Rage commands but they seem to be very tedious and random. Some commands can't be edited with FF6MDE yet, or can but is uncharted.
Some stuff with FF6MDE is uncharted.
  Find