Status
None
XD. I wish I ould do i quick though :/

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
"Quick" ... ... .. . let me show ya' all something that will take me a while. Wink
Typically, theirs at least one-two colors that don't need changing in a sprite edit but EVERY color needs to be changed, even the damn transparent color lol...
[Image: imgshk.png]

At the very least, I got Tina (Terra) done. Smile
She is a recolor but it took a LOT of recoloring because she uses Faris' Summoner palette entirely. She's a cross between the default version she is in FF6 and the Dissidia version.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I like the new Terra, it looks good

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Yeah, it looks good to me. I still prefer her hair green, but it's not bad.
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Theirs only four characters left to recolor. Smile
I have a major delema although, I want to split up the three types of magic into three lists.
Before you read this next part, I want you to know that I will not go through any short cuts or be lazy at all when I hack. I refuse to do a half-ass job.
--------------------------
Currently, FF6 uses one list of magic and has all three of them within it.
Black, White and Grey(or rather Time).

I can't at all use Rage because all the rage commands are named after monsters and they're all attacks by monsters.
So that gives me two open lists where I need to use three.
I can use replace Lore with either Black or White, and I plan to make "Magitek" Time magic.
I can't replace Tools because I can't edit the stats of the Tools in FF3usME at all. They're considered items and can't be given elemental properties, or anything else like a spell would have.
So Tools is out of the question sadly. :/
Dance can't be used either because all the dances are random and uncontrollable, they also change the background as well.

One thing I'm considering but I don't want to do is use Lore as "Magic" and make it so certain people get certain Lores, that way I can give Rinoa her White Magic and Terra her Black.
I can do this in the SRam Editor and I believe also in FF3usME.

Do you guys have any other suggestions?
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
well I suppose u can use the SRam editor, keep the black & white magic as is

but dont let any chars that use them be able to learn any magic naturally or thru espers

that way the white mage has white and the black mage has black

and as for red, well keep the magic menu and have them have what they have with a little bit of both

another thing is, if ur gonna put time magic in magitek, then use the limits/overdrives for the replacement of the time magic, that way only certain people will know what they need 2 know (its a good thing u mentioned the SRam editor because I completely 4got about it n prolly would have never thought of this lmao)

its up 2 u regardless tho man, but I find this the best idea (magic's list is big enough for everything but the only flaw is I know u wanna call them seperately)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Aww man, Firion's armor has to be purple? Damn. Oh well. I feel like making a sprite. I think I'm going to do Hooded Man Kain from TAY. I'm not too sure yet though. I might do Minwu instead.

Are you doing Tifa's limit as Slot or Blitz?
  Find