Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My Last Characters Required

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
So far, I have Cecil, Kain, Bartz, Cloud and Zidane all working in my hack.
Kain uses Cecils palette.
I plan to move ALL of the Limit Breaks to "Magic". I can individually select who gets what spells, so I can have Cloud have his Limit Breaks, and Squall have his. By moving all the Limit Breaks into the Magic area, they will now cost MP. I can control the number of times you use a limit break so some of the characters won't be so over powered. I of course don't want to entirely do this until I have most of the new characters in.

Total together new characters:

FF2: Firion - DONE
FF3: Red Onion Knight - DONE
FF4: DK Cecil - DONE
FF4: Kain - DONE
FF5: Bartz (Freelancer) - DONE
FF5: Faris (Summoner) - DONE
FF6: Terra - [b]DONE
FF6: Setzer - DONE
FF7: Cloud - DONE
FF7: Tifa - DONE
FF8: Squall - DONE
FF8: Rinoa - DONE
FF9: Zidane - DONE
FF10: Tidus - DONE
  Find

Status
None
So your gonna keep Locke and Terra? That's cool. Smile

Status
Traitor
Alright guys, I'm almost finished with the character implementation! I'm working on Tifa, Squall and Rinoa at the moment, all of which are using the same palette.
Once I have them all in, that'll leave Firion, Faris and Vivi.
Can someone please try and work on them? I probably will if no one else wants to, but you will be in the credits on the title screen. Smile
To be on the title screen, you need to have done something major, not just help me with a sprite fix or one sprite sheet contribution.

So what do you say guys?
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I'll give Vivi a shot Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I'll take Squall, but it'll be just taking the one from that site and making it work for ROM. k?
  Find

Status
Traitor
I'm working on Squall, Rinoa and Tifa all at once using the same palette RajaHibiki.
Can you work on either Faris or Firion by any chance?
These two are the last two characters in my game which will finally conclude all the custom characters! Laugh
  Find

Status
None
Oh, my bad, you already said that.
Umm, I'll try to get Faris done then. Feel free not to use it if it comes out bad. I'll do my best though.Confusedhy:
  Find

Status
None
So, I did out an example of what Faris would look like if I worked on her, I want to see if you approve prior to me actually MAKING like, thirteen billion different positions.
Also, you might want to put it in zoom on that, these are kinda small.
  Find

Status
Traitor
I love it, proceed. Smile

Pocoloco, can you help me with setting a few sprites right?
So far, Squall and Rinoa are in but I'm having a similar problem that I had with Cloud and Zidane. For you to fix it, you'd have to download my version I'm working on and manually fix it with "FF3usSpriteEd". I'd have to recolor completely (took an hour or so) if you gave me a fixed set.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
no problem bro

u mean the emerald weapon one right?

if not send it to me and I'll fix it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC