Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI mod thread

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Right now my hacking time is diminished, and I tend to take my time paying attention to details. Madsiur works at a -much- faster rate than I, and can get things done as well. He has showed me many things lol

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
Give me a bit of tome to reply, I'm swamped with stuff right now. Sad
(02-07-2012, 08:29 PM)Angelo26 Wrote: By the way, please remember that I would like to request your help on finding some of the code that displays the menus in battle for FF6. You mentioned that you might have a little time after your MQ hack was done.

When I finish my preliminary testing and finalize my monster AI I'll definitely take a look at locating as much menu code as I can because I want to increase the size of a bunch of menus and their text.

(02-08-2012, 11:27 PM)Madsiur Wrote: I can do events too. I even show Angelo a few things...(timers...Laugh)

I would really like helping you with events if you want, but Angelo and Gi Nattak can do everything I do and are really good when it comes to small events details...

The more the better. Some of the stuff I currently have on my wish list is to alter what characters you get and where you get them. As well as a new "first 3 hours" of the WoR after the floating continent destroys the WoB. Those items among a bunch of little stuff designed to add more content to the game. IE, item quests Ragnarok Online style.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]