Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My little sprites - Bomberman Update, almost finished.

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hi people, been a while I custom sprite in FFVI style, so here are some of my works in progress.

Note: my sprites are made to having two different sides, meaning that the left and right side might differ. (Example Melinda, Rydia, Guile)

Pan (The greek god) - one of my favorite, took me some time to figure out how to make those goat style legs of his.
[Image: FFVI Style Pan.png]

My version of Rydia.
[Image: FFVI Style Rydia.png]

Melinda, the mushroom.
[Image: FFVI Style Melinda.png]

Cobra Commander.
[Image: FFVI Style Cobra Commander.png]

A space suit.
[Image: FFVI Style Cosmonaut.png]

Poison Ivy.
[Image: FFVI Style Poison Ivy.png]

White Bomber. (Updated)
[Image: FFVI Style Bomberman.png]

Guile.
[Image: FFVI Style Guile.png]

Mario & Luigi. (Did those tonight, but far from satisfied...)
[Image: FFVI Style Mario & Luigi.png]

For today, a little preview on those Eversoft sprites, the original author made only a few sprites for his characters in his comic, they were far from complete with lots of inconsistencies but I'm doing my best to complete them.

Eversoft sprite Comic.

Eversoft spritesheet preview.

Full version of the spritesheets and more to come later Smile
  Find

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lamhirh for this post:
  • pjmcphee87 (11-27-2011)

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
please no attachments

you need to put a link up using imageshack or tinypic

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Oki doki, I'll upload my sprites on my server. [Image: FFVI Style Donald Duck.gif]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
much better and thank you

the sprites are really good you show much promise Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(11-11-2011, 03:09 AM)Lamhirh Wrote: Melinda, the mushroom.

It's Spar's Girl Shaman transformation!! (BOF2) Looking forward to this sprite sheet Laugh

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I like them all, however I hope you can complete them, I'd like to use some of these when they get finished, not without credit of course. These are great work.
  Find

Status
None
(11-11-2011, 07:17 PM)Angelo26 Wrote:
(11-11-2011, 03:09 AM)Lamhirh Wrote: Melinda, the mushroom.

It's Spar's Girl Shaman transformation!! (BOF2) Looking forward to this sprite sheet Laugh

Hoo indeed I checked BoF II sprites, I was wondering where I did find an idea for this char ^^;

Anyway in my little fan games I call her Melinda.

Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
These sprites look very nice, I'm a big fan of seeing unique non-FF sprites like this, love the bomberman and spaceman. So these all using just the first 11 colors in the palette, so they will work fine in-game?

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
There is no reason why they would not work in a FF hack, All my sprites got a maximum of 16 colors (Transparent included), same for the portraits.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
As a rule, Player Characters or (PC's) can't/shouldn't use the last 4 colors of a palette.

The last 4 colors get overwritten in Battle, and the character's colors get all messed up.
Notice how none of the PCs originally use the last 4 colors of their palette. So they can be used for NPCs on the Overworld Map, like Ultros and Siegfried normally are, but if you plan on making them PCs, you must rearrange the palettes so you don't use the last 4 colors.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.