Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My little sprites - Bomberman Update, almost finished.

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(11-12-2011, 07:42 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: As a rule, Player Characters or (PC's) can't/shouldn't use the last 4 colors of a palette.

The last 4 colors get overwritten in Battle, and the character's colors get all messed up.
Notice how none of the PCs originally use the last 4 colors of their palette. So they can be used for NPCs on the Overworld Map, like Ultros and Siegfried normally are, but if you plan on making them PCs, you must rearrange the palettes so you don't use the last 4 colors.

^^ some of them won't work then... Tongue

Must point out that I made most of my sprites for a custom engine, not the multiple editors for the Final Fantasy VI rom.

Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
regardless they can be tweaked @ the end of the day

I can find ways to make them all work out in favor for everyone Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 4
Status
None
They're looking pretty sweet, if you can tweak 'em so that they all use 11 colors or less, they'll be good for FFVI hacks. I'd LOVE to see a Street Fighter FFVI mod with all the characters. That's the sort of thing I'd love to do after the two games I have planned now....Laugh
  Find

Status
None
I've got Shun li half done as well as about dozen snk characters. (Never liked the capcom franchise, long live snk)
  Find

Status
None
Is that Gilgamesh in front of the stormtrooper in your sig?
  Find

Status
None
Yes it is, I found this Gilgamesh sprite on a Japanese website and modified it a little.

The original was 32*25, changed it to 16*24 as well as fixed the colors. [Image: Mario - Luigi 2.gif]
  Find

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
That Guile is pretty cool.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Status
None
(11-13-2011, 08:50 PM)Lamhirh Wrote: Yes it is, I found this Gilgamesh sprite on a Japanese website and modified it a little.

The original was 32*25, changed it to 16*24 as well as fixed the colors.

Well crap, here I am making him from scratch......Laugh

Do you have a website with all your work?
  Find

Status
None
(11-14-2011, 10:58 AM)Unklmnky Wrote:
(11-13-2011, 08:50 PM)Lamhirh Wrote: Yes it is, I found this Gilgamesh sprite on a Japanese website and modified it a little.

The original was 32*25, changed it to 16*24 as well as fixed the colors.

Well crap, here I am making him from scratch......Laugh

Do you have a website with all your work?

Nope never made a website with my spritesheets, I did post on some Japanese FFVI and Romancing Saga 3 hacking forums and websites but that's all.

Just though it would be a good idea to share some of my creations as well as some I collected and modified over the years. [Image: Mario - Luigi.gif]

Next update will be a whole bunch of spritesheets originating from Eversoft, completed, modified and customised by myself. (As far as i know those Eversoft Spritesheets never were made available and were far from being complete in the sprite comic, but little Lamhirh made them all, well almost Tongue) [Image: FFVI Style Donald Duck.gif]
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Those Mario and Luigi sprites are good, very good. If you can get them in the proper format to where I can use them in a hack, I'll be great. I hope you can finish all these.
  Find