Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Battle Event: Locke and the Merchant/Officer

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Update: Took me a couple of days to get back to it (work..) but I got the everything changed in the database of the game for lack of better words from Locke to Shadow, or in other words Shadow is now actor $01. Good news is the battle event worked, ninja to merchant in 180°. On the not so great news, this just pointed out just how seemingly useless my first couple of months learning how to assign characters different everything feel like a waste (every little detail aside from NPC palettes worked perfectly), but deep down I know it means something, or else I'd never have a chance at the comig events I have to edit. *Daunted*

Thanks for your help guys, going to spend tomorrow re-hacking a clean ROM with my events and changed database (again, can't think of what else to call it) to fit and hopefully it's not TOO soon before I'm back on here with some other stupid question with an extremely easy answer I just didn't think of. Good night guys.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Battle Event: Locke and the Merchant/Officer - by justincreedon - 06-18-2015, 11:03 PM