Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
howdy. love the mod. currently on my first playthrough. couple things i noticed:

- can access the narshe training house in WoR with the guy blocking the door gone, but the doors from the main hall lead to black space you can walk through to OOB.

- one of my characters (originally sabin) had his magic command changed to steal at some point while i was grinding on the veldt in WoR. i'd taken him to see duncan and thought that might have been it but i couldn't replicate it with a savestate. curious! sorry if some of these have been addressed--haven't read this whole thread yet. anyway, i like the mod a lot and hopes it continues to be improved.

Using seed: 3.normal.bdefgimnopqrstwz capslockoff partyparty makeover johnnydmad alasdraco frenchvanilla.1587353480

answered my own question on the ability change: it was on a relic. hehe.

speaking of relics, i know i randomized a lot (needed the fun/challenge factor), but the character with steal couldn't equip a thief glove, and the character with a native jump command couldn't equip dragon horn. a flag to check for and reconcile ability change relic equipability <=> characters with the ability would be a nice feature to make highly random playthroughs less punishing. i also thought i'd selected the flag that lets all characters use all equipment, but if i did, it didn't work.

found out native x-magic gets nullified in the fanatics tower. i worked hard to get that char's abyssmal magic power up to a decent level!

i love that the re-recruits in WoR are randomized. the replacement for gogo who i'd never met was in terra's spot in mobliz, making the dialogue pretty confusing. Smile
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by vog - 04-22-2020, 04:31 PM