Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Sure, I'll get right on finding 255 easy fights to run through really quick..... Smile I
Ultima's not broken if only a few characters have access to magic and the only way to get Ultima outside of a Paladin Shield is Ragnarok, which also decreases your level by 1. Tongue

I can resist the temptation to spam Ultima on everything except for hard fights, you know. Tongue
Blizzard and Fire Ball back to back do significant damage when you're barely over 1000 HP in the WoR.
One of my guys has an Ice Shield.
Oh, and Red Jacket nullifies fire, so that's a plus for fighting the Red Dragon, who's hanging out in Mt. Zozo.

Besides, I have Ragnarok sword equipped, if I can get to Narshe, I can dual-wield Ragnaroks on my Quaser command user and end up with a nearly unstoppable character thanks to the +60% evade and Mevade. Smile

And yeah, Enuo was what I was thinking of.

Ultima is really only broken if everyone can use it during the final battle with Kefka. Tongue

Umaro's the Fixed Dice user, so that's going to be amusing, although, without Offering, Fixed Dice is sadly not the most amazing weapon ever of all time. Tongue
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 02-21-2017, 12:47 PM