Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Good to know about Rage.
Okay then, so, bad news, Zsnes violently explodes thanks to Nvidia's weird icon system it puts on everything, in full screen, so I could still stream, but trying to play normally is going to be nearly impossible unless I get a photographic memory, because alt-tabbing out is out of the question as well.

Don't ask me why Nvidia decided that it's newer cards and drivers should not support Zsnes, but how exactly do I go on the Nvidia forums and say, "My emulator does not work with my legitimate copies of old SNES games." Tongue

And somehow saying, "It's a randomizer, and SquareEnix probably doesn't care." probably wont' do much.
Also, Snes9x is now goign to be tested to see if it violently explodes too, and if it doesn't, I'll have to switch over, and if it does, I get ExDeath to beat up everyone at Nvidia. Tongue

Unfortunately, someone at SNES9x thought it was impossible to make mistakes and didn't allow the creation of a rewind command.
LOL wut.

I mean, who thinks having a fast forward option only makes sense?
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 12-15-2016, 03:32 PM