Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I see. I'm sorry for the rambling insanity.
I just couldn't figure out the reasoning.

I understand it now, unfortunately, I can't really figure a way that this works for me, since by not recruiting characters, I can't progress, and without specifically organized party setups, I can't get more characters, ergo, we have what is known as a repeating cycle where I need A to get to B, and I need B to get to A.
My ability to play in a time loop is not something I am good at. Smile I'm not Chaos from Final Fantasy 1 after all.

What you did is known as Organized Chaos. Smile You made it more stabilized. It's still random, but not all crazy.

Too late to change your name of this mod. Tongue

I can understand the complaints, but who legit doesn't rewind if a party member gets Engulfed? Tongue
Which should be the only way to remove someone from the party, unless randomly, the enemies can Bababreath you.

I've never seen that, though.
I can understand the usefulness, but this change does not help me.
So, I can't play it until it's refined again.

I can play normal mode perfectly fine, but I simply can't handle the complete change up of every party I make constantly ,to on the fly recruit random people, and do this until everyone is recruited.
It's just too much more effort.

I'm sorry, I mean no offense, I'm not trying to say it's the worst idea since Napoleon's invasion of Russia. Tongue
It's just, I can't handle this at the moment in time.,

I love Ancient Cave mode, I do, but this change just is too much for me to even remotely handle. I can't switch up and make 3 member parties, I just can't.

It just adds too much backtracking. And my brain, and the way I play games, they just don't work for this.
I'm not a bad guy, I just ramble a lot, and am very passionate about things.
You're passionate about this, I'm passionate about playing this. It's my brain, it doesn't make sense compared to everyone else's.

I recommend you look at a book called "All Cats have Asperger's Syndrome." It's a perfect way to explain my brain. Smile

Or you could become a licensed Psychiatrist/Psychologist. Smile
But remember, you can't be a Psychologist, without being a little Psycho. Smile
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 11-06-2015, 06:15 PM