Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
So, I have decided to start a new Randomized game, this time with PartyParty activated.
I'm sure this time I will not get enraged by throwing enemies in random locations. Smile

And hopefully, Ribbons will spawn more than just from one enemy in Ozer's mansion, that's super rare to fight on the Veldt without that cheat code that changes the monsters that spawn on the Veldt. Smile

So, far, thanks to speeding up the dialogue using ZSNES's fastforward option, it shouldn't be too long to get decently far into the game.
Intersting things to note so far, Edgar is replaced by Strago, which makes his lecherousness even more wrong, Smile, Umaro replaces Terra, that's just hilarious. Oh, and Edgar himself shows up, as Kefka.
I believe that's because a random party member is now Kefka.

I also was lucky to get R-Water as one of Umaro's skills.

I do think it's funny to have Edgar become the big bad villain. Smile

Oh, two things to note, Whelk's head died in like 4 hits from 160 to 190 damage. That was really surprising. :O
And Piranhas are really weak when they're monsters in a box. Smile Rizopas is still a hell of a tough fight when you just entered South Figaro, and looting chests in the basement.

Celes replaced the merchant guy who tells you about relics and then runs into a wall. Tongue
She has become the Greedy Wine merchant. Clearly she has fallen on hard times.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer) - by DavidB1111 - 09-05-2015, 11:39 PM