Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 238
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(02-25-2018, 06:54 PM)PowerPanda Wrote: Though it seems to me that we should just convince C.V.Reynolds to join us here and post updates himself.

I'm the one who went forward in the first place and asked if we could host a copy... I would find a bit inappropriate to ask him to maintain it here but it would be ideal yes. We have forum attachments so it wouldn't be a problem. I'm however not the type to ask directly people to join the forum outside posting links from here and giving a bit of visibility for the site on social medias.

I know I might have sound rude in my last post and it was not my intention. The person who made this comment was not rude either and his intentions were probably not bad. People are used to get things instantly on the web so it's easy to forget there is a context and other factors like real life priorities or an order of priorities in the ROM hacking / site maintenance tasks.
  Find

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Robo Jesus (02-26-2018), SSJ Rick (02-26-2018)

Messages In This Thread
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by madsiur - 02-25-2018, 07:41 PM