The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
"Final Fantasy VI: Flashbacks" Prequel - graphical story

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hey FFVI Hackers,
I'd like to formally introduce my personal project: "Final Fantasy VI: Flashbacks"
A Prequel to the classic game.

It will be 28 chapters, with each 'scene' being a photo that resembles a screenshot from an actual game/Final Fantasy VI.
I conducted research to come up with the ideas and plot, based off canon AND non-canon material, along with my own imagination to expand on tidbits that were briefly touched upon.

Part of my research included stumbling on this board and finding the wonderful sprites you all have come up with.
After every 7 chapters, I plan on releasing a PDF with the 7 previous chapters, along with artwork and credit acknowledgement for the sprites I used [and also re-edited myself but I still give credit to the original sprite creator].

My only purpose for this project is to express the ideas that my mind came up with for the story behind this game, and HOPEFULLY it will be enjoyable for readers.
I am currently releasing this Prequel story through Instagram, but you can read it even without having that phone app by going to my Instagram URL:
http://www.instagram.com/ff6fb

But if you ARE on Instagram, then go ahead and follow me for easier/faster viewing!!

The way I'm approaching this Prequel is that I don't want to make any drastic changes that would negate what we actually see in the main original game, but IF one chooses to believe in my story, that it builds upon this world and adds even more depth to the characters' dimensions !!

Also, I hope I'm allowed to even post this project, considering it's not an actual rom-hack. I'm willing to work with forum moderators on making any necessary changes to this post.
thAnkh you ALL !!

Messages In This Thread
"Final Fantasy VI: Flashbacks" Prequel - graphical story - by ZoMathew - 04-09-2013, 07:48 PM