Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
Title: FF6 GBA Font Patch
Author: Poco Loco
Download

Hey guys I decided to take the initiative and make a patch that gives you all the GBA FF6 font Wink

enjoy it Smile

[Image: font1.png] [Image: font2.png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Agreed, no one will download this unless they know what they're applying.
  Find

Status
None
I apologize, but I assumed everyone would know the font :p

I got it now

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Traitor
I thought I remembered that font that you used for the menu.
I made a patch for that font (font by Dragonsbretheren) that replaces the menu font with one with 3 colors instead of 2.

Source
[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Status
None
the 3 colors were always in the game itself but for some reason the gray was never used

-HNIC

Status
Traitor
I know, the patch I made shows the exact font you're giving people in your patch.
  Find

Status
None
ah :p

-HNIC