Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Falco Sprite from Starfox

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
This is a Falco sprite I made(Lone Wolf was used as a base for it), its my first so it may not be the best, I welcome any constructive criticism or help.
[Image: 226_13_04_11_6_31_06.png]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
he needs a bit more detail around his face n feathers

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
True, True...I'll just add in a little detail, here and there. I also need to fix the pallets for him as well. Still think the beak and the feathers are off though but he's the easiest because I know his appearance in my mind so well.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
keep in mind when doing the hands, look @ the other chars so u can match the shading, that way it will have more details

and since u are basing this on Lone wolf, look @ the back of his head n match the details since it is very similar in shape (if not the same) and do the same thing

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC