Poll: How Would You Rate This Submission?
This poll is closed.
Excellent 50.00% 5 50.00%
Good 40.00% 4 40.00%
Okay 10.00% 1 10.00%
Bad 0% 0 0%
Terrible 0% 0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sexy Terra

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
Title: Sexy Terra

Created By: Poco Loco

Description: at the request of my good friend Victoria (Alby-Chan) I decided to make a sexy remix of Terra Wink

some credit goes to Zozma of course seeing as how the body is from his Barbarela (I tweaked it a bit tho)

so yeah here u go (please claim as your own)

[Image: 24686ld.png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Looks nice. Isn't that the same dress as Zozma's purple haired Barberella character?

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
it is actually

its what Victoria requested

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I love it. Smile

[Image: yuna.jpg]
  Find

Status
None
ty sir Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Terra's bringin' sexy back. Them other sprites don't know how to act.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Those are some sexy pixels. :3
  Find

Status
None
lolz @ Nattak n Zeemis

ty ty :p

-HNIC

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
not my favorite main character for Final fantasy, I prefer Cecil over Terra but this is a good sprite sheet, though...so I'm not dissapointed but my hat's off to you. Now do one of Child Rydia and we'll have something!
  Find

Status
None
haha thanks man :p

I might consider doing Child Rydia then :p

I got a lot on my plate atm mind u but I will put her on my list

-HNIC