Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Return of the...one guy...who...left...

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Well, what can I say. I missed you guys.

For those of you who don't know who I am, I'm CharMixa64, the guy who was responsible for....um...uh...erm...something. I used to hack FFVI a long time ago, around the time Zeemis emerged to birth a new age of Final Fantasy hacking threads. I left a while ago to start high school, and was so caught up in everything else that I forgot how great tweaking this game really was and how much I loved doing it.

But I was too busy spending time with a very special girl named Claire, along with crazy weekend parties with intoxicating amounts of alchohol and smashed party girls schoolwork.

Also, I feel happy to tell you guys I met Abigail Breslin (the little sister from Zombieland) recently and she said I had really cute eyes. Doubt she'd remember it, though :\

But now I'm back. So yeah. Hi or something.

"Everything is true, nothing is permitted."
-Assassin's Creed
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
lolz

welcome back man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
It's good to have you back. Smile
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
FF6 Hacking: Where all the sexy party animal hackers hang out.

..this is why we never get anything done... ;_;

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
lolz I hear that

I've been having some wild nights this past week Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I've gotten a lot done, although Dragon Age II came out ... yeah ...
  Find

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Man all I've done is go to the theatres, eat dipping dots and watch Battle Los Angeles! Can only do so much at 14 lolz. But heyy it's fun! :p Good to have u back too!

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find