Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dragon Age II (Gamplay Video)

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
For those who're curious about this game, I've made a 40 minute video (approximately 852 MB, 720p) showing the following:
• Introduction
• Character Creation
• First Boss

For those who're interested to see if this game is right for you, or just want to confirm any suspicions about the game, go ahead and watch this. A time index is in annotated form on the video itself. Have it on if you want to see it.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiQSPtktqxg[/youtube]
  Find

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Think I asked this in the youtube comment already, but is this game still as tactically stragetic as Origins? And how are the new talents? A lot of them seem very flashy. And no dog! Blargh haha. (I don't care what people say, Dog is incredible early/mid game Tongue)
  Find

Status
Traitor
You still get the dog, but through DLC which is about $7.00 or around that. I think it's in the Black Emporium, you can also get some guy who uses Archery (not that the crossbow rogue dwarf is "not" Archery. He's Bianca or something.
The game plays similar to Dragon Age: Origins and Awakening, although the crafting is a bit different and three fourths of all the items you get are made specifically for Hawke. This means if you're a mage, you'll find a lot of unwanted items that you can't use. The Blood Dragon armor is *only* for your main character, no one else in the entire game can use it.
The game is fun and has you running everywhere. It's called "Rise to Power" for a reason, you literally do a lot of quests in about 5 locations of the game. Bioware decided to reuse dungeons for quests instead of make more.
Dragon Age 2 is graphically superior than the first game, but the first game I feel is better because of it's core mechanics.

I find it verrrrry annoying that I find really cool items that I ultimately have to sell because almost no one can use them. I have yet to find a new crossbow for the dwarf you first get.... That isn't to say that there aren't items that are class specific and not character specific. I said 3/4ths of the items are for your main character, that still leaves 1/4th of the items you find can be used by the rest of your guys. Smile
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
I remember playing dragon age; was fun, I liked the character creator. : D

I'm da stress kitty!!!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I got the demo and it kicks ass :p

I am gonna get this when $$$ gets easier 2 come by

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Status
None
Hey Zeemis u have XBL? Jw if ya do you can add me if u want: xJCSx01
I know, very original lol

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Status
Traitor
I don't have XBL anymore, I did for awhile although.
  Find