Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Leon Teaser

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hey guys, I'm an old member of the site here that only recently returned. My skills are pretty rusty since I've been out of the game so long, but I thought I'd try my luck at a few works and one of those is Leon from Final Fantasy II. Now, I'm open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but please don't just openly bash the hell outta me. Okay, thanks.

[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
the only thing I see wrong with it is that the facing forward sprite should be a bit taller

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Okay, thanks! Smile
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
np

also make sure the colors r in the right order n there aren't 2 many

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
The face seems a bit fat. The dark purple used to show the lines in his hair should have the lighter purple applied to them like the facing left one does. Just my thoughts.
  Find

Status
None
sorry, noob question, but it should be fourteen colors right?
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
11 colors, plus a transparent one making that 12. The last 4 are used elsewhere.
  Find