Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FFVI Weapon Sprites

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I plan to keep a listing for myself and others who hack FFVI's graphics. I don't know what each weapon's graphics are in FFVI by heart, so I'll post the graphics here and label them. For ripping purposes (for myself, and others who want to rip), I've found it much easier to rip the sword graphics by deleting the character sprite and disabling layer 2 in-battle. This makes the background black, and ideal for ripping.

Illumina Ragnarok Excalibur Scimitar Ogre Nix Graedus
....[Image: imgshk.png].........[Image: imgshk.png].........[Image: imgshk.png].........[Image: imgshk.png].........[Image: imgshk.png]........[Image: imgshk.png]
Crystal Falchion Enhancer Man Eater
....[Image: imgshk.png].........[Image: imgshk.png]...........[Image: imgshk.png]...........[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
there are only a few weapons that show more then one frame of the actual weapon itself

they are as followed

Illumina, Ragnarok/Excalibur/drainer (they are the same), Scimitar, Ogre Nix, Flail/Morning Star (they are the same), bone club, davinchi brush, sky render, strato, hawk eye, and atma weapon (if there are more I'll update)

other weapons like spears, throwing stars, cards etc. dont really count :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
this is ancient but I decided to put the weapon offset on YY-CHR

133B00 on the 3BPP SNES setting

some weapons are located elsewhere but idk the offset

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SSJ Rick for this post:
  • CrumpledMedal (09-10-2014)

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
I began to rip Weapons sprite and i thought i might as well post them in here.

WeaponsSprite:

[Image: rrj.gif]
  Find