Poll: How Would You Rate This Submission?
This poll is closed.
Excellent 66.67% 4 66.67%
Good 33.33% 2 33.33%
Okay 0% 0 0%
Bad 0% 0 0%
Terrible 0% 0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Edge Sprite Sheet

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
Title: Edge

Created By: Poco Loco

Description: hey guys here is the long awaited Edge sprite sheet Wink

@ Zeemis' request here it is

I decided to make 2 versions slightly tweaked and now in the newer format including dead and riding sprites Wink

so plz enjoy n rate Smile

[Image: 30ix3qf.png] [Image: nl2zrr.png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Friggin 'ell, this is awsome Laugh
  Find

Status
None
hahahaha thnx man Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
The hair looks kind of weird from the back. Why does it stick out that far to the right?

The riding sprites are incomplete, I'm guessing?

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I was talking to him about that last night and did a voice chat with him and showed him what I was going to do to the hair.
It looks really good right now, just a few things to touch up on.
  Find

Status
None
@ Tonic, well the riding I improvised on really, I just threw it together

as 4 the back of his head I just went along with what was there rlly

I honestly feel like his hair doesn't match up @ all

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
If it doesn't match up and you along with a few others feel it doesn't look good, why not mess around with it? Wink
  Find

Status
None
I'll see what I can do man Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. It's a pretty good sprite overall. It's clearly Edge without needing any context from any angle, and there are lots of little details and the palette comes together nicely and it 'fits' with FF6 style. So clearly, a passing grade!

I just meant to point out some things that I thought you could improve on to make it an A+. Edge is one of my favorite characters, so sorry that I just jumped into the criticism. I figured it just went without saying that I really liked it! I like all of your work, Poco~

Status
None
oh no u werent mean @ all bro and I always accept constructive criticism Smile

but regardless thanks Smile

-HNIC