Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF3usME 6.7's Sprite Editor

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
just hope one day j can upgade the ff3usme with a way to exceed the 65535 hp cap for enemies so we no longer have to loop the hp in the script.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
he is waiting on Imzogelmo 2 finish the patch up, I spoke with him n is gonna get 2 it when he gets the chance

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I don't think Imzogelmo is working on it anymore, haven't had any updates in awhile.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I spoke with him a week ago

he told me his hard drive crashed n he lost most of the data, on the bright side tho he remembers most of it

he told me that he is gonna work on it n finish it when he gets the chance

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Status
None
This isnt working for me. For some reason the .dll file didnt come with the download
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Lord J and I have been talking, he said this to me.
Quote:I just released the final version of FF3usME 6.7 (feel free to mirror the files btw) and am taking a break from it right now. Many more graphic editor will be added during 6.8 / 7.0's dev, and yes a weapon editor sounds easy to do. I could start coding it in a month, so the next beta cycle could be in two or three months.

Btw, I know that it has been an issue for some users, so I had put a link to Microsoft Redistribuable on my web site which may be more efficient than installing individual DLLs or the full VS suite.

Also, be aware that, like mentionned in the readme, an important bug was fixed in the sprite sheet. The 3rd walking sprite (front and back) had their feet horizontaly mirrored in Beta 2 and Beta 3, which may cause import problems if your using sheets from these Betas. Anoying, but can easily be fixed in any decent graphic editor.
  Find

Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Oh yes, I noticed the graphical bug fix. It it glorious. Lord J is the best.

Status
None
I still cant get it to work. :/
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
I finally got it to work by downloading "Vcredist.exe" and updating my C++ files.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
can someone email me their copy of this? because mine keeps coming up with the error message that its not a valid Win32 application. :/

[Image: yuna.jpg]
  Find