FF6 Hacking Youtube Account

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
ok, this is particularly for Zeemis and Sute

and everyone else of course Wink

I suggest we create a youtube account for all of our achievements and accomplishments, although nothing major compared to Pandora's Box or Mnrogar's Den we still have a lot to offer all the people that are into FF6

we can show videos of custom chars, monsters, spells, tutorials, weapons, battle scripts, map edits and a bunch of other things as well

this will not only get more people into hacking FF6 but it will give our humble little site TONS of publicity and support

I want to hear your input guys lets have some feedback Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
People really give pandora's box a lot of credit. It's a cool looking hack that probably won't get completed.
Lenophis is my exact oppisite in that I'm a graphical person and he's does ASM. He doesn't know how to edit battle backgrounds, custom spell animations or anything like that. He knows a lot of complex stuff that's code related, but I'd say we're close to being a step behind him in the field of what we need to do.
  Find

Status
None
sounds like the big man is on board with this Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Sounds like a great idea, but how will members upload their videos? You cannot handle the Youtube account's password to everyone on this site, or can you?

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
sounds to be a decent idea, to answer your question Angelo; I believe that Poco is meaning that we will be collecting videos, or making them ourselves with our accomplishments; not necessarily asking each individual to upload their own video. I think this is a pretty decent idea and say; if you have the time to do it; then please do so. I agree that it will bring more publicity and "light" into what we are doing here.
  Find

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Status
None
Wow this does sound pretty neat! Like that Machinima channel that posts FPS game videos and the such.
Yeah Lenophis is a fairly tough guy (atleast in a cyberworld as far as I know) but I think his purpose is fairly the same - to help others.
Ha me and Angelo have gone up to him a couple of times for some code questions and he usually has the answers. But I agree - graphically no one really on Slick Productions or Mnorgar's Den specializes in that department too much.
But back to the idea, this is a great idea and would definitely help others become more enticed to maybe just ROM hack in general.
Wish I could donate some videos but meh xD
And to Angelo's post, yea the security system would be fairly tough, of course you couldn't just post the password on the site so maybe just adminstrators or the such can be PMed the "current" password. And then after a month the password gets refreshed to something else.
Idk just my ideas Laugh

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
If anything, we should upload it to our own channels and send it to the main account. The admins could run that.

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(02-12-2011, 03:35 PM)SpriterApprentice Wrote: If anything, we should upload it to our own channels and send it to the main account. The admins could run that.

Sounds perfect for me. Who will run the YT channel? The admins?

Status
None
yea we admins will run it, as for suggestions people can create videos and send it to us, if we all agree on it then we will post it up

if course we will credit each individual on their work

-HNIC

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Status
None
Cool! Do you think my event editing video tutorials would fit in the criteria for this channel? Or is it more of a channel to show what we've accomplished/discovered in FF6? Sounds awesome either way ha

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find