Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tifa in Original Dress

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
As the name implies; this is Tifa Lockheart in an original dress; not the blue number she wore in the game. One of the main reasons I am making her into a dress sprite so that Gi Nattak can (hopefully Wink ) put it to good use. Here's the preview; please give feedback.

[Image: imgshk.png]

UPDATE

Here's the newest version of Tifa, fitted to match palette 4 of RotDS.

Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Heres a quick edit (cropping actually took longer...) I made to your version. I changed up the colors to make it a bit more lively. The dark colors of her hair contrast badly with the dark colors of her dress in my opinion so I edited it a bit. There are still 10 colors, plus one transparent.
What really made me want to give my two cents was because of the shading in the dress itself. It looks very 2d paper-like. The best example I can give is you have a barbie doll and cut a pink dress out of paper and tape it on. I feel this way because you're using two shades of pink. There are technically three, but the two dark shades contrast and make it seem as if it's one and thats why it looks 2d instead of 3d.
The link above shows a flat dress on a flat surface. Admagine picking it up still flat-like and placing it against your body. Your sprite simulates this because of the shading, this is only because of the colors.

Small: The small version is the original that can be ripped from the frame and edited without having to shrink it to an editable size.
Medium: This size is what's seen in FFVI, depending on your resolution you play in.
Large: This version is meant to show the detail in shading.

For constructive criticism purposes and not at all to be rude, I think you should take a glance at this.
http://www.natomic.com/hosted/marks/mpat/shading.html
  Find

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
What happened to all the other sprites in your queue? The sprite looks good though. I like original outfits if they are good. You did well.

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Ah, for the Opera! This would be much appreciated and I would love to have it in to replace the current Celes one. This is greatly appreciated. I hope you can make it work with one of my palettes. Actually, I'm pretty sure this looks like palette #2?

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
Here's an update, I drastically changed the skirt.

Find

Status
Nattak\'d
That looks very pretty, I love it!

Status
None
Thanks! The thing about this is, I will give you the sprite tiles, but you have to import them onto the Opera Celes slot in FF3usME and make sure you change the palette to 4. Otherwise she'll look very odd. I would do this, but I don't want to give you a game with palettes all messed up. Is that alright with you?
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Yeah for sure, that's fine with me! Should I look for it in my email?

Status
None
I'll let you know when I send it. =)
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I use her to replace Sabin in-game because of her fighting abilities.
  Find