Just a Toilet

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
Title: Toilet

Created By: Poco Loco

Description: ok guys here another one of my creations I made from scratch, it needs a bit of work but bare with me lolz :p

I plan on making this thing a hidden super/joke boss in Vector (the bathroom)

[Image: imgshk.png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
CleanSweep and Poison/Bio are a must. Even Acid Rain/Flash Rain. Lol.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
None
hahaha those r def on the list :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
I can actually see this boss becoming more popular than the almighty Apple!
I'd be glad to turn this into a custom boss battle in Vector's bathroom if you wish. =p

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
(01-22-2011, 07:22 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: I can actually see this boss becoming more popular than the almighty Apple!
I'd be glad to turn this into a custom boss battle in Vector's bathroom if you wish. =p

Make a normal version for Vector's bathroom, and then a HARD version for the bathrooms in Kefka's Tower. Lmao.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
The one in Kefka's tower should have two foes. Toilet, and the Ultimate Weapon taking a long shit.

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Quote:Make a normal version for Vector's bathroom, and then a HARD version for the bathrooms in Kefka's Tower. Lmao.

I like this idea Laugh

You can also have the toilet use blaster, but instead of the red color, recolor it (I'll leave the color to your imagination)

Status
None
hahaha this is gonna be EPIC! lolz Wink

-HNIC

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
you should also make some sort of foul spray spell to go with it as some gastric constipated fart like smoke or fog. too bad we cant copy dalton's burp or lavos's shadow slay spell and sound effect to make this a REAL stinker of a spell haha.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
Yeah, custom spell animations is a must.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.