Golbez Sprite Sheet

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
[Image: imgshk.png]

here it is Wink

it could do whith some work but i suppose its quite good, i like the dark pallete it goes well whith his personality, the things that need changing are the facing sideways sprites since they dont blend in well whith the rest.
i will definatly edit this in the time 2 make it look even better but for now u guys can use this lol Wink
  Find

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
You did an excellent job creating a sheet with limited resources. You didn't really have much to work with, but you worked with it. Do you have the death and riding sprites as well?

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Status
Crystal
thanks Smile

i'm currently working on them, what made things easier was the sprite that poco gave me, it was pretty much the perfect base
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I'm glad I was able to help even a little, it came out really well, I told u it was the perfect base Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
it really was perfect and thanks poco Smile
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Awesome job, a million thanks!!
I forgot to ask. I inserted Golbez's sprite sheet to replace mog using FF3se, but if he dies, the death sprite is still mog's. I've seen other people getting rid of this problem, how can that be done?

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Oh man, this turned out great. The only problem is the shoulder-horns in the profile sprites. Too much "block of solid yellow". I would suggest putting more of the dark blue in there to offset the yellow.

Other than that, it's a great sprite. Good job.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
@ Angelo u need 2 use the relm editor and implement the bin file in order to get rid of the old dead n riding sprites

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
i'm making the death and riding sprites now, i'll hopefully be finshed whith them 2 day, angelo26 just pm me yr email and i'll send the BIN file 2 u when its done Wink
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Thanks poco, I'll wait until feok sends me the bin file to try that program.