Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Golbez TAY Sprites

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Well i was looking on my sprite sheets of TAY characters and noticed that there was a Golbez (why i didn't see it before i'll never know lol) and i thought that it might make a better desighn than the GBA sprite:

[Image: imgshk.png]

What do u think, should i use this or The GBA sprite?
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
personally that bright yellow throws me off lolz

I would instead make your own Golbez, be original, give it your own personal flavor Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
actually that might be a good idea, i personlly dont like the bright coulers on the golbez sprites and prefered the dissidia versions darker coulers, perhaps i will go whith a dissidia look lol
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
personally, if I were you, I would improvise on the sheet I gave u, tweak certain poses, and add more detail to the armor overall

u can actually make a great sprite if u do so (if u want a good example of detail for armor, have a look @ an imperial soldier or Cyan)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
yep thats what i mean, i'm working on the sprite u gave me and trying my best 2 make a great Golbez, hope i can do it lol Wink
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
I personally like the GBA Golbez, but his colors are too shiny for FF6. I agree with the yellow throw-off color in the TAY sprite

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
I would incorporate how the horns look in the GBA sprite into the Side-facing sprites of your custom spritesheet. The horns just look really good in the GBA sprite.

Status
Crystal
well i've decided 2 go like this, i'm using a desighn of the after years (not a base just a desighn) customizing it 2 my liking, and the horns from the gba sprite cause they do look awsome, and using the sprite poco gave me as a base, i'm also changing the pallete 2 my liking, the coulers are going 2 be darker than the other golbez sprites
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
That's ok, as long as it is compatible with another character's pallete

I suck at changing palletes and that stuff :p

Status
Crystal
i'll try my best but i cant promise it will completly be compatible whith ther chars palletes, the skin will be but the outfit may be a problem

the reason i'm using TAY desighn is cause it will make it easier for me, i'll do the best i can and hopefully u will be able 2 use a great Golbez sprite Wink
Heres an example of what the pallete will look like on other characters:

its not the worst that could happen but its not perfect ethir, i may edit the coulers a little but there will most likely still be 4 shades of blue
  Find