Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sprite To Do List Thread

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(11-08-2010, 03:49 PM)FEOK Wrote: okely dokely, i might make an Exdeath when Golbez is finished Smile

the pallete is begining 2 be a real problem now though since if i keep the 4 shades of blue it will not look right on other characters palletes but if i change it to 2 shades it doesnt look right on golbez:

[Image: imgshk.png]

see what i mean, it doesnt look shaded

With only 2 blue colors, will it be compatible with the other character's palletes?

BTW you're making his sprite based on which character?

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
well i'm gonna use Gogo as a base since his head is similer 2 golbez (on 1 sprite he has Gogo's body and Golbez's head lol) and the coulers do make it compatible, gau baron and the rest seem that share the same pallete hav a good enough pallete and dont look 2 bad luckily :p
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
well the Golbez isnt 2 bad, but the thing is u r kinda basing the whole stance on FF4, try to make it like FF6, like looking @ another char standing sideways u know, (basically make him appear to have 2 legs lolz)

other then that, u can recycle the colors, 4 example, there is no need 4 green inside his helm, make it red Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
right so i'll make it ff6ish
  Find

Status
None
also there is a sprite sheet out there, although not the best, it would be the perfect base 2 edit this Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
really do u know were?
  Find

Status
None
send me an email n I'll send it 2 u (bin included)

-HNIC

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Poco, you DO have the Golbez sprite sheet that was around the internet??

Let us see it, post it post it!!

Status
None
well the thing is I kinda don't like posting other people's work unless I have their ok 1st

I'll show the image here but I will not post the image myself (if someone else wants to they are free to do so)

[Image: imgshk.png]

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
lol its not what u guys expected is it Laugh

its a great base for Golbez though so it'll make it much easier now
  Find