Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Because of this individuals moderation of the forums when I seem to have disappeared because of college and my own personal projects, I've decided to promote her to administrator. I feel this person is solid in her decisions when it comes to making them and that if I left ff6 hacking for good that she would be able to keep the site up and running.

Everyone congratulate Ren Sama!
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
congrats Ren ^_^
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Thanks everyone! ^-^ When I read this announcement I felt so happy that I literally blushed; thank you so much Zeemis for such a wonderful vote of confidence; I'll make sure to do my best! ^-^
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
congrats Ren........now lets tear shit up here LMFAO >=)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
lol, if you hadn't noticed; I already started! XD
  Find

Status
None
lolz u waste no time do u? :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
I was promoted for my efficiency, no?
  Find

Status
None
but of course

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I really need you to get Skype Ren because once this servers subscription is up and asks me to pay for another three months or more, I'm thinking about not because I'm phasing out of the FF6 hacking scene and moving into other categories. I'm majoring in "Simulation & Game Development" where I'll be making video games for a living. I'm currently working on making a 3D map for a game called Team Fortress 2, that's my current hobby and my future career choice.

Anyhow. Once this subscription is up (This December, as in next month), I'll be letting you guys pay for it and ultimately be giving the site to both of you. I need you to get skype so I can talk with you and explain all the steps I do when administrating the site (not moderating). Such as paying for the site, setting up the sprites in the database, and more technical details.
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Congrats Ren

I'd say I think you'll make a fine administrator, but you've pretty much been doing that job for a while now! ^_^