Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A recolord IKE

Status
None
HayConfused

This is a vers. of Ike :[img][Image: 369_03_11_10_6_39_27.png]

and i sai it is not my IKe
its from another but recolord and another.
ITS NOT MY IKE!0:-)

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Ima do a SSBB all Char! that means i look for every char and make him!

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Wow... you totally stole my old Ike sprite and claimed it as your own?

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u137/...Cyan-1.png
[Image: Cyan-1.png]

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
not cool man not cool

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Give credit to the respective owners, please. Incidents like this are why people decide not to share their findings with the ff6 community.

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Whatever, it's fine. It's an old sprite anyway. I've completely reworked this one into a much nicer-looking Ike sprite.

And in his defense, he did... change the color of Ike's headband and change two pixels in his hair...

Okay, so that's still pretty messed up, but I'm not mad.

Status
None
he altered what he originally posted, I'm an admin so I saw he was signed on invisible

he said this is an Ike I made and then he changed it (by taking those specific "that I made" out)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Well, regardless of whether or not he "fixed" it. he still did not give original 2d concept credit to you. That is against our rules here; so I have given him a 70% warning for it. That would be like me submitting Lightning and not giving FEOK credit. Granted I did come up with the 2d concept and had to nearly rework every single sprite (30 of 42) but FEOK did do a good deal of work on Lightning so he deserves every bit of credit as I do.

Granted that situation is also much different considering I did to more than just recolor something small and change two pixels...but still.
  Find

Status
None
i dont stole your sprite and i dont calen it as my i have sai i recolord him and not more RECOLORD

Status
None
well its been cleared out now but the fact remains it was not said from the get go

-HNIC