Poll: How Would You Rate This Submission?
This poll is closed.
Excellent 80.00% 4 80.00%
Good 20.00% 1 20.00%
Okay 0% 0 0%
Bad 0% 0 0%
Terrible 0% 0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dragon Esper Sprite Sheet

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
Title: Dragon

Created By: Poco Loco

Description: I decided to go ahead and complete the dragon since it got the most votes 4 the next NPC Wink

I was going to make more but I figured u guys can recolor it however u want :p

enjoy

[Image: imgshk.png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
High quality as usual. Now we've got two dragon options on the boards. Time for someone to make Final Fantasy: Bahamut's Family Adventure hack!

Status
None
haha sounds good to me man Smile

but in all honesty yours kicks the shit out of mine lolz

I guess its because I always seen this version as a baby dragon in itself (I mean sure yea the whelp is a young/baby dragon 2 but eh idk its just something about it :p)

other then that I am down 4 that idea man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 149
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
Looks awesome Ricky. So does he look like he's flying when he walks around? Like, does he flap his wings?

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
yes sir he does n thnx bro

other then that yea he floats cuz of the way his body is, but hey it works 4 him :p

-HNIC

Status
Nattak\'d
Yea, for once it's probably cool that it floats!

Status
None
yea it seems 2 do the job 4 this 1 :p

I have a feeling it will be the same 4 the esper fairy which I might do eventually

(idk I like making NPC's)

-HNIC

Status
Nattak\'d
I just seen the Dancer sprite you made, I didn't know about that one! Looks really great.

Status
None
damn u saw it now? lolz

but thnx all the same man :p

-HNIC

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
This doesn't really feel like a full blown dragon more like a baby dragon. Baby Dragon... Imma gonno make a Joey Wheeler sprite sheet nyeh.

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find