Pokemon Black&White Female Trainer Tease

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
[Image: imgshk.png]

as you can see she is massive Surprised

the pallete is bad, not mested up its just the couleres could do whith a little editing but i didnt really try 2 make a good 1 and i just wanted 2 show you guys (and gals) what i meant about them being big, its more or less the head.

anyway i want to no if u think i should still go on whith this, i personlly think that i shouldnt, the sprites pretty bad 2.
  Find

Threads: 30
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I say you give up on this character not because she is too big, but because she lacks some key poses. Most custom Pokemon Sprites tun out awful. If you can make it work though, go for it!

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Status
Crystal
well if i do decided 2 make hr i will be in a while, i'm still trying 2 make some more sprites

i'm gonna have to stop making more than 2 sprites at once Tongue
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I guess I'm gonna have to be the one 2 say this

this is a final fantasy 6 hacking site, not a Pokemon site

there has been way too many pokemon related character attempts and whatnot and I'm sorry its getting too damn annoying

don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking people for liking pokemon or anything, but this is getting out of hand

I'm not saying don't try, but @ least go somewhere in the right direction with this, @ least attempt to create it instead of flooding the forums with poorly attempted imported sprites (u know who u r) u guys wanna put in already created sprites into a game which sprite bank is completely incompatible with the sprites u wanna put in

and I'll continue with this, if u want pokemon characters, compare the size of them to FF6 characters and remake them to the FF6 credentials (meaning you're better off trying to make them from scratch), stop trying to import images into the slots because its not gonna work, period

I aint trying to be a dick but this had to be said

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
lets stop making pokemon sprites! i make boo from super mario world! and u U could make...... Mario!

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
While I don't agree with the anti-Pokemon sentiment, I do agree that you'll almost always be better off making your own sprites rather than trying to shrink/resize/poorly copy an existing sprite from another format of game.

It's especially unhelpful since the style of your sprite doesn't match any of FF6's existing sprites. So that means that you would need an entirely new set of sprites in the same style for not just the PCs, but for the entire NPC cast of townspeople, villains, espers, and animals.

Unless you're willing to go about making an entire game's worth of sprites in this unique style, then it becomes really hard for any hackers to justify using them.

tl;dr: A sprite of the Female Pokemon Trainer is a great idea! Why not start with a Terra sprite and draw new clothes/hairstyle on her instead of trying to shrink the ripped DS sprite you have there?

Status
Crystal
i have 2 admit that sprite i did was very very very bad, and the style doesnt look right in the game, using Terra as a base would be the most sensible idea and i might still make it yet, but right now i am doing a lightning sprite which is going very slowley so give me time and i might consider it.
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Why don't you go ahead and give this one a try first?

Seriously... Lightning is a ridiculously detailed character design.

Pokemon female trainer? Not so much. Wink

Status
Crystal
i have already started on her and whith the help of Ren (very big help)
i have done a pretty good job.

i will do the female trainer but i want to work
on lightning cause i'm using her in my hack
but if some1 else beats me 2 it, all the better Laugh.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
well srry I went @ it a little rough I didn't actually mean stop making pokemon related chars I actually meant stop importing the images instead

so sorry 4 that people

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC