Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Issue about uploading images

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
Hey guys I came to an important issue when it comes to uploading images

if you upload your image through tiny pic, photo bucket, or flickr change the order of the colors on the image

image shack (according to my knowledge) is the only site that loads the images correctly (by which I mean all the colors are in the correct order)

so please only use image shack

I would also like to formerly apologize to those who did indeed have the colors in the correct order for images who I said did not follow the rules, I admit when I am wrong after all lolz :p

so that's that, if the image has the colors in the wrong order, either u didn't use image shack or they are indeed in the wrong order

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
ok. I'll do that. I have imageshack account.

Status
None
well u dont need an account on image shack but if u have 1 more power 2 u :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Or use the gallery. lol
Depending on what you're uploading that is.
  Find

Status
None
very true, I think the gallery might be the only option now because due to a more recent investigation it might be the actual site that distorts the colors

I saved some of Ren's images and even mine, and the colors were distorted

ugh what a pain in the ass =/

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
and that discovery was found by me hehe.

i found that the couler order was getting distorted, such as rens aerith couler order was like this:

1 transparent

2 outfit 1 shade 2

3 outfit 1 shade 1

4 skin 2

5 outline

6 skin 1

7 eye couler

8 pupil

9 outfit 2 shade 2

10 outfit 2 shade 1
  Find

Status
None
yea even mine came out weird smh

well I guess the personal upload is the way 2 do it

or u can just msg me 4 w/e u need lolz

-HNIC