* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Millenia (Grandia 2) sprite

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
FF6-style sprite of Millenia, the Wings of Valmar, from Grandia 2. Uses 10 colors + a transparent color. She's a detailed character and the sprite could probably stand to use a little more shading, in fact, but there were simply not enough colors left on the palette I was using, so you guys get a more 'matte-style' sprite. Note that she uses the skin-tone color for her hair highlights should you choose to play around with her color scheme for your hack.

[Image: other-millenia.png]

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
it looks good, my only concern is the yellow dress and the oddly colored boots. However I've never played Grandia 2 so that may be how she's intended to look. If so, good job. Smile
  Find

Threads: 33
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Good Work. Hey,I was wondering can you make the gang from the orignal Guardia 1?

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
(10-05-2010, 10:29 AM)Zεεຕใร Wrote: it looks good, my only concern is the yellow dress and the oddly colored boots. However I've never played Grandia 2 so that may be how she's intended to look. If so, good job. Smile

Millenia actually has a Gold sash that she wears around her waste, and purple high heels, so yes, those are the intended colors.
http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_6_1.jpg

Re: Grandia 1 sprites
Maybe, I do have some interest in drawing a Feena or Justin sprite, at least.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
nice man it came out really good Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Status
None
Yeah it really look cool!

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 3
Status
None
Wow, nice job here. It's perfect!

[Image: 2mfE19.gif]
  Find