Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Palom The After Years Tease

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
[Image: 4ru9vs.png]

I'm currently working on this Palom, yes i have some more sprites i'm working on but this one's pretty easy.

Yuke311 was making 1 but i it was distorted and needed 2 be edited so i thought i'd do 1, hope thats ok Yuke311.

If i'm not feeling lazy it should be done by the end of the day. Tongue

Heres what i got so far:

[Image: 2ps3ith.png]
  Find

Status
None
my bro is got at doing it.

Status
Crystal
do you mean your bro is good at doing it?

can you ask him if its ok if i finish it of for him?
  Find

Status
None
OK :=)

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
thats not soo riight im using the sprites from the resource and could i help u make it finised?
1 more thing my bro makes ceodore but it has the same errors like my palom why happen this anywhere and i also make cid but from snes becauce its easierSmile
Cries like luigi: Waaa. noooooo noooott! im to bad in thisX.O

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
The errors occur with the deformation in walking and other parts of the sprite because the alignment in the mold isn't right. To fix it, you can use Lord J's "FF3usSpriteED". It will get pretty technical, but will work eventually if you're willing to spend time doing it.
  Find

Status
None
i think spriting is not my thingX.X always when i use from the resource the sprite it says over 16 colours! GRRRRRRRRRRRR. explodes like a bomber becauce the rage KABUUUUUMMMMM.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:

Status
Crystal
well right now i'm about half way through whith palom, so it wont really take much longer so i dont really need any help but i'll give credit 2 you as the coler pallete was yours, i had 2 edit it a bit though.

The problem whith your sprites are that you might not be using the right couler order, look in the help thread and you will see what i mean, also are you using the relm sprite editer? if not that might be why your sprites are distorted.
  Find

Status
None
grrr i use now the pokemon ruby trainer for my next sprite wish me luck.
ooooooooooooooo well its easier with the ultima sprite editor thats why i use first ultima ed then relm ed wuuuupppssss. thats why...

Status
None
*give his self a face shoot*