Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hard to Deside on which will be used for OMGWTFBBQ.

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
If you remember my old sprite that I used for OMGWTFBBQ. the problem is the orginal creator of "awful fantasy" and posted and I'm gonna have hard to deside which sprites that I used for OMGWTFBBQ.

here's Xjakk's sprite from awful fantasy:
[Image: 14633.png]
and my sprite for FF6:Legendry hacking:
[Image: 29y5rwm.jpg] this gonna be hard for me to deside on this. (if this alright by you Xjakk) 8] either it can be the one from awful fantasy (but that means I have re-do the sprite of XJakk to make him look older..) or the one I'm currently I doing..by re-color what you guys think?

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Hmmm this is tough, i think there both good sprites but recoulering can be a pain so i'd go whith the first one it shouldnt take to long to make him look older.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
as I told u just ask him, its gonna save u the headache

stop worrying about it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
first of all, i never age for i descended from the sky ages ago on the back of a depressed whale from my homeworld formed of my own self loathing

secondly, you need to be at a point in your life where you are aggressively trying to kill yourself to achieve the state of mind necessary to understand the meaning behind things and present them in a way of infinite beauty.

i hope one day we can embrace in a happier world where i no longer exist.

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
In other words, the first one without making him older, Micki.
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
(09-24-2010, 10:31 PM)xjakk Wrote: first of all, i never age for i descended from the sky ages ago on the back of a depressed whale from my homeworld formed of my own self loathing

secondly, you need to be at a point in your life where you are aggressively trying to kill yourself to achieve the state of mind necessary to understand the meaning behind things and present them in a way of infinite beauty.

My thoughts exactly. Confused
  Find

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
(09-24-2010, 10:31 PM)xjakk Wrote: first of all, i never age for i descended from the sky ages ago on the back of a depressed whale from my homeworld formed of my own self loathing

Thank-you,OMGWTF! I won't age you that much. I just say you been sleep over 1000 years in my game (more like in 10 years from awful fantasy come out..) BTW, andy's the kefka now.;[
@Ren: thanks. I'll keep this in mind.