Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Link in FF6 sprite

Status
None
Title:: Link from LoZ in FF6
Author:: Locke sprited editted by Me.
Description:: After a few hours of using MS paint, I had edited a locke sprite to Look Like Link, (from LoZ)

I don't think it's that good, what do you think

(and I'm sorry if it's in the wrong format, I do not think I have the program you all use)

EDIT: I just relised I didn't post the image, sorry about that

Here it is

[Image: FF6link.png]

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
well...not only is it in the wrong format but you don't even provide the actual portrait for us to look at. And even you should be editing with the Atma (Ultima) icon sprite editor on the portrait tab. Unless Poco and everyone else does it differently.
  Find

Status
None
Sorry about that,

the image is there now, sorry.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
the image is still not here

if its a portrait then use the Atma weapon editor

if its a sprite sheet use the Relm editor

other then that, please rename this post to LoZ Link portrait

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Finally fixed it,

not a good first impresson on my part, and I'm not to sure how to change the name of the topic, how would I go about doing that?

Status
None
since it is your post, simply click edit (full edit), and change the title of this post

now about your Link, it needs some work, dont get me wrong, the details in the hat actually came out pretty decent, but there is still much more work that needs to be done

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Let me guess, The Hat.

Status
None
well yes and no, mostly the rest of his body actually

most of it is just a recolor

there are many other tweaks that need 2 be added, like his ears 4 example

-HNIC

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
Let me give a piece of advise. you need the merchant (for the body) and work on Locke's hair to make it look like Link. Also,edit teh ears!

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
my link is baaad it looks like a recolered locke

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;