Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Laguna Tease

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
before anybody says anything

yes I am going to make Yang and or Lone Wolf before I fully make this sprite, unless Andrew beats me 2 it Wink

thats right guys u heard it from me 1st, I am taking on an apprentice lolz

I am guiding him to edit sprites the way I do

and hopefully he can accomplish what I can or even (dare I say) better

regardless I feel it is a wise investment not only to the site, but to all FF6 hackers/hacks out there Smile

well enough rabble

here is the Laguna tease Wink

[Image: imgshk.png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
youre on Master!

Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
(09-09-2010, 03:38 AM)Poco Loco Wrote: [Image: imgshk.png]

SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

Ricky. I love you. No homo.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
None
(09-09-2010, 12:57 PM)Satoascorpion Wrote:
(09-09-2010, 03:38 AM)Poco Loco Wrote: [Image: imgshk.png]

SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

Ricky. I love you. No homo.

haha

thnx man

I am making great progress @ a decent pace with Lone Wolf, but this guy can get done really quick

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I deleted the ROM i made progress on >_< Its all good tho. But work on Yang/Lone Wolf 1st since my goal is to complete this remember XD?

Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
(09-09-2010, 05:34 PM)Gilgameshversion Wrote: I deleted the ROM i made progress on >_< Its all good tho. But work on Yang/Lone Wolf 1st since my goal is to complete this remember XD?

^ QFT
  Find

Status
None
well if u say so man

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
Yeah, this one looks like it will be real nice! I could tell right away that it was indeed, Laguna, which is always a good sign.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
thank u sir

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Cant wait till this is done!
  Find