Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Quistis Tease

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
[Image: imgshk.png]

This is my Quistis I am currently working on, I'm gonna try and become a good spriter and this is also the only sprite that come out right so far for me lets hope it turns out good Wink!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
did u do this from scratch?

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
Naa I wish i did though, not that good yet Laugh!

I'm getting better though I used this website http://asutoranagan.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ba...arset.html for the desighn (you can get some good ideas from this) and celes's hair couler for the hair I made sure to follow the rules to.
  Find

Status
None
good good

keep @ it man Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
:O that is....AWESOMESUACE BRUTHA!!!!

Now the olny "bad" thing I can possibly see at the moment is that its not complete XD

Jee now im gonna tell Poco to teach me Laugh

Il back you up with a FF8 or a FF9 sprite, maybe hermm.... The Man with The Machine Gun Laguna!

*turns on MWTMG for insperation*
You and me should team up and complete all FF8 sprites then we can use them for D&D then we could move on to another game later ^_^

Find

Status
Crystal
(09-08-2010, 04:37 AM)Gilgameshversion Wrote: :O that is....AWESOMESUACE BRUTHA!!!!

Now the olny "bad" thing I can possibly see at the moment is that its not complete XD

Jee now im gonna tell Poco to teach me Laugh

Il back you up with a FF8 or a FF9 sprite, maybe hermm.... The Man with The Machine Gun Laguna!

*turns on MWTMG for insperation*
You and me should team up and complete all FF8 sprites then we can use them for D&D then we could move on to another game later ^_^

You really think its that good, thanks man Smile!

I'm about half way through doing her now i'm expecting her do be done by the end of the week cause i dont get to much time 2 do her.

I can do most of the ff8 & ff9 sprites if you want, its quite fun really Laugh!
  Find

Status
None
are u using the Relm editor? (a little late 2 ask I know)

thats the only ones we will accept because all other cause distortion (@ 1 point or another)

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
(09-08-2010, 02:55 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: are u using the Relm editor? (a little late 2 ask I know)

thats the only ones we will accept because all other cause distortion (@ 1 point or another)

Sad No.........

But its not to late right?

I mean theres no distortion when i tested her so if i use the relm one now it wont be distorted when she's finished.

Please say its not to late!
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
The only thing I have to ask is do you think it will be possible to add glasses? I think they did that on auritech, I'm not entirely too sure. If not that is fine but if you think you can pull it off, please do! ^_^
  Find

Status
Crystal
(09-08-2010, 04:37 PM)Sutebenukun Wrote: The only thing I have to ask is do you think it will be possible to add glasses? I think they did that on auritech, I'm not entirely too sure. If not that is fine but if you think you can pull it off, please do! ^_^

Sure!

I can try anyway, but at the minute i'm a little worried that she might come out distorted but once i find out if shes ok or not i'll try and add some glasses i was thinking about anyway but i wasnt to sure if they would fit or look right or not but if they dont look right then theres not much point in adding them.
  Find