Poll: What is the best instrument in most final fantasy songs? Black Mages included.
This poll is closed.
Bass 50.00% 1 50.00%
Keyboard 0% 0 0%
Synthesizer? 0% 0 0%
Guitar 50.00% 1 50.00%
Drums 0% 0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What is your (Dream) job?

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hey there guys time for another comic relief thread by asking some fun questions

What is your job or youre "dream" job like a docter etc

ATM dont got a job but im training to make VGM ( Video Game Music)

I pay Bass Guitar and might move on to keyboard but Bass seems realy cool ( final fantasy 9 bass is the shit guys! ) im getting towards my 2nd year of it so im getting there and soon im going to set up a room were I can play better AKA = WIN!!!!

Currently learning The Messenger from the Dissidia Soundtrack ( can play mostly im just a tad slow )

Find

Status
None
A keyboard and synthesizer, for all intents and purposes in video game music, is the same thing.

Also Final Fantasy soundtracks utilize more than just rock instruments...

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Well if you count the orchestra there would be a fair bit eh? and apoligies becuase i think youre a composer, not a big fan of orchestra...well I actually am its just rock is more my thing like the Black Mages. You could just say Guitar over violin or Cello couldn't you? If i could play all the instruments i listed i could remake the song easily.

Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
My dream job is to make a great game, and lead a company.
  Find

Status
None
Screw the job just give me the money! I prolly would like to get paid like 200$ a hour to code dm! i would just live on a island somewhere and code on the beach!