Poll: How Would You Rate This Submission?
This poll is closed.
Excellent 75.00% 6 75.00%
Good 12.50% 1 12.50%
Okay 0% 0 0%
Bad 0% 0 0%
Terrible 12.50% 1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Completed Edward

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
Title: Edward

Created By: Zozma

Completed By: Poco Loco

Description: This was another 1 of Zozma's incomplete sprites which I decided to finish for him so of course 90% of this is his and a measly 10% is mine :p

I completed him @ Zeemis' request (which he made months ago lolz srry 4 the late finish bro u know how things are lolz :p)

anyway enjoy Smile

[Image: imgshk.png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Yes! Finally the spoony bard is complete! ^-^
  Find

Status
None
I told u that u'd luv it Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
Say, that looks really nice there Ricky!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
well as I said the credit really goes to Zozma

all I did was the laughing poses, shocked pose, knocked out pose, and hand motion pose (posing backwards)

other then that the dead and riding sprites of course

so I should say 15% to be more technical lolz :p

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
speaking of which could you send me the BIN file?
  Find

Status
None
sure sweety no problem

PAL file 2 right? Wink

-HNIC

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None

Status
None
sure

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
but i dont see it why????