Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
If you was any Final Fantasy Charater who would you be?

Threads: 33
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I have feeling for Terra or Reina.

Threads: 5
Status
None
Cyan. Because we both have manly mustaches, were both extremely family oriented (Me and my Wife been together for 8 years, start dating when she was only in the 8th grade Tongue), and I love his Chivalrous nature and presence he carries.

And lets admit, SwrdTech was one of the coolest abilities ever haha.
  Find

Threads: 0
Status
None
I'd have to say Leon from Final Fantasy II. I really wish I had his blue hair and he is the first Dark Knight ever to join your party in the Final Fantasy series. In my own experience, I'm a bit like Leon because he's conflicted and it isn't really clear if he's good or evil. Not only that, but in a lot of games and projects my friends and I do, if they already started before me, I usually join in later with respectable skills and equipment (similar how Leon re-joins the party). Yeah. I'd definitely be Leon.
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
I would be with out a doubt and you can probably guess it by my avatar...I would definitely be Vivi, the small but powerful being who is shy at times and fierce at others a person of a strong will and the ability to back it up. A person who in the face of death can proudly claim that they aren't afraid of what happens to everyone and continue to live my life to the fullest. That's Vivi. That's me.
  Find

Threads: 9
Status
None
Hmmm whats my usernane again? oh yeah.... Hackers you face the worst rom hacker in FF6 Hacking, you face ME, GILGAMESH! Long have I scoured these Forums up and down and now it brings me here, TO THIS THREAD!!! Come Enkidu with someone finishing my sprite comes sweet custom sprites for the gazing...

I think I over did it...again!

All jokes aside who wouldnt want to be him? he has 8-16 arms, "legendary" weapons, nice armor and awesome quotes no less. I also like his charecter progression how he came to become friends with bartz and feel sorrow for galuf etc etc. Plus he has Excalipur...nuff said.

Find

Threads: 0
Status
None
golbez for me.
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
Laguna is my man-of-choice. We both have black hair, he has an EPICLY AWESOME THEME SONG, and a machine gun for a weapon... HELL YEAH.

Plus Desperado is an awesome Limit Break. You can't go wrong with Laguna!

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find