Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Worst & Best Movie of the year

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
Worst: Hot Tub Time Machine. You guys should know by now that I have a sense of humour. Well, I found myself forcing my brain to laugh along with my friends on this one. Accessive cussing by that one guy, and stupidity waiste of $ to make this bullshit..?!? Why do people like this? (goes and watches Ren & Stimpy)

Best:None...

In case you forgot, here is the list to choose from -

Batman 3
Breaking Dawn Movie
Eclipse Movie
Harry Potter 7
Last Airbender
National Treasure 3
Pirates of the Caribbean 4
Resident Evil 4
Transformers 2
Transformers 3
Thor Movie
Tron Legacy

Movies from 1990's -

Goodfellas - Your a funny guy!
Independance Day (199...4 I think)?
Braveheart (1995)
Dances with Wolves (1992) Meh... It was epic in a way.
Fargo (1996)
Forrest Gump (1994) (Tom hanks as himself XD)
The Fugitive (If you don't know this one, go jump off a dam like Harrlson Ford.
Matrix (1999) Last best movie in the 1990's? Yup

I'm not sure where this thread is going, but if your still reading it, I want to know your favorite movie from 1990's and 1 from 200o's and wall ringly the worst from both... I'll start.

1990's Best: Braveheart.
Worst: Encino Man

2000 best: Lord of the rings Trillagy
Worst Hot tub tim... I would have to say a huge multi-million dollar Avatar. I diddnt buy into it, and I hate 3D.

Verdict. The 90's were so much better, maby I need to invent a hottube time-machine and go back to it.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
LMFAO WHOO REN & STIMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz

well I didnt get 2 see Hot Tub Time Machine so I cant say anything

my worst movie would have to by far be The Boogie Man........because (and I told u this b4 Mike), the main character got his ass beat by a closet.......yes, a closet..........................WHO THE HELL GETS THERE ASS WHOOPED BY A GOD DAMN CLOSET!? I'll tell u who, the main character, his dad, his uncle, the boogie man itself, his friend and his girl (well technically she died from a bathtub)

but yea I can go on and on with this piece of shyt 4 an excuse of a movie

as 4 my favorite.......whoooo I cant really give 1

but 1 of them is Meet The Spartans.........yea, I went there lmfao

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hmm... let's see...

Best of the 2000's: Iron Man 1. Everything just fit perfectly in this movie. It's a shame the sequel was subpar because this movie was very, very good.

Worst of the 2000's: madsiurdy Got Fingered. Ugh. My sister forced me to watch this movie. If you have the chance, pass it up. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Best of the 1990's: The Shawshank Redemption. I have to say, there's times where I'm bored that I decide to just watch the movie again. Yeah, it got beat by a lot of other films but this is one of those films that if you channel surf and land on any part of it, you'll be hooked on watching it through.

Worst of the 1990's: Biodome. Now granted, madsiurdy Got Fingered had some of its moments but Biodome? I couldn't think of a funny scene at all. It just sucked. It was boring, uninteresting, and it had Pauly Shore. Need I say more?
  Find