Poll: Most Interesting / Strongest Final Fantasy main antagonist?
This poll is closed.
Chaos 1.57% 2 1.57%
Emperor 2.36% 3 2.36%
Cloud of Darkness 2.36% 3 2.36%
Zeromus 27.56% 35 27.56%
Exdeath 7.87% 10 7.87%
Kefka 27.56% 35 27.56%
Sephiroth 11.02% 14 11.02%
Ultimecia 4.72% 6 4.72%
Kuja 11.02% 14 11.02%
Jecht / Sin / Yevon? / Specify Please. 3.94% 5 3.94%
Total 127 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Most Interesting / Strongest Final Fantasy main antagonist?

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(08-16-2010, 05:23 PM)Guylock Wrote: I chose Artemecia. (thats what the name Ultimecia was based on)
Because even when capped, she can still pwn your ass. How? well
if your not spamming lionheart or not having that kind of sword nor those heros/ holy wars/ invincable buffs..

She can be a b*t*h, she can still own ya if your not careful.

Kefka was easy, so was sephiroth, so was Kuja, I only faught Kuja a couple times and he was easy, even for my first try. XD
Dunno why he has high rating, same for kefka. Sounds like popularity, but meh. XD

The reason they're rated so high is not the "strongest" factor but the "Most interesting" factor. Plus, this is a forum based on hacking Final Fantasy VI. Did you expect Kefka NOT to lead? Laugh
  Find

Threads: 1
Status
None
oh.. I didn't see the most interesting part, I went by strongest, by bad..>.>
  Find

Status
None
all the final bosses were easy on my first playthrough except zeromus. i can count the number of times he owned me when i first played the game back in 95 which also is the first in the series that i played.
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Jecht, based solely on 'Most Interesting' factor. His boss form as Sin isn't bad, but its best ability is the high hit-rate Stone status ability.

Kefka, Kuja, Chaos, and Sephiroth all easily outrank Jecht in sheer power, though.

Probably Kefka for strongest? Fallen One and Havoc Wing are pretty broken and hard to avoid.

Threads: 9
Status
None
I think someone has not fought Exdeath Smile I mastered all my jobs before hand but he still poses a threat, Grand Cross is indeed a annoying attack, Kefka is semi hard, Zeromus comes next, but the most "interesting" boss would be Exdeath hands down.

Find

Threads: 2
Status
None
I chose Kefka, not for strongest, but most interesting. He's human like everyone else, but has gone completely psychotic. He betrayed his emperor, stole powers from gods, enslaved and destroyed an entire race (espers), ruined an entire planet whilst ruling with an iron fist, had an ongoing theme song that made its way to his final battle, and the final battle with him was also an allegory to his thinking process (1st tier = hell, 2nd tier = earth, 3rd tier = heaven, and Kefka above them all).

Strongest would have to be Ultimecia in my eyes. First FF final boss that gave me problems. XD
  Find

Status
None
I liked Kefka because to me he was unique, although in my opinion not a hard boss I just love Kefka for who he is, and how he rose to power. Laugh

Edit: I completely agree with the post above me, relating to Kefka, and yeah Ultimecia without using the all good stuff can be a pain.
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
(07-16-2010, 06:33 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Easily "the Great Jecht." For one he has a tendency to drink heavily. In fact once he was drunk and mistook a Shoopuf for a Fiend and attacked it, forcing Braska to pay for the damage with all of his travel money. XD I can relate with that. And he disliked Tidus almost as much as I did it seemed. Despite his numerous flaws, at heart Jecht is a good man, and...SPOILERS!!!

...gave up his life to become Braska's Final Aeon. He enjoys the Hymn of the Fayth, as do I.

Unfortunately I mistakenly voted Kefka even though I feel it is Kuja who is the most interesting and powerful. ANYWHO!

I'm going to have to severely disagree with you on that one part you said about Jecht disliking Tidus; I mean it is practically said point blank that he always truly loved his son but didn't know how to show it and was afraid to show any affection towards him. Plus having a big ego and being a star champion also made him rather pompous, but he never in his life ever disliked his son and even went as far as to kill thousands (if not tens) of people as Sin just so he could see his son again...that doesn't exactly sound like a person who hates or dislikes a person....

okay my rant is over, continue with thy life.
  Find

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
ExDeath. He creeps me out and he is harder than most other bosses.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]