Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ramza Beovle Tease

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
yea, thats right, I am going as far as to make a Final Fantasy Tactics character Wink

the way I see it is if Zozma and a lot of other people make Final Fantasy Tactics characters from other FF games I don't see why I can't do the same thing 4 FF 6 characters Wink

this is a request from Zeemis and will be a new addition to FF Revelations Wink

tell me what u guys think

[Image: imgshk.png]

FYI this is Ramza's 3rd costume

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
put a little more shading on his white pants (before his ridiculously long boots), right now it looks like a mini skirt.
  Find

Status
None
yea looking @ it now I suppose I should touch that up

but he has leggings on and a pretty long shirt under his armor

the only other thing with him is that he is actually 1 pixel short

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
i think you dont have to shade that little thing he looks nice its cool your doing the tactics sprites cause tactics has always been 1 of my favourites

Status
None
thnx man

but more detail wont hurt

the issue is rlly to make him compatible with Zidane 4 Zeemis' Revelations hack

-HNIC

Status
None
1thing why are his eyes blue like cause i thought they were brown watch his portrait